Schedule a group volunteering activity with East Side Elders! We can work with your group to create a fun day of giving back to seniors in the community. Our Community Events Coordinator will schedule a volunteer day with your group individually, finding an activity that’s a great fit. Here are just a few of our group volunteer day options for groups of 4 or more people:
- Cook and serve a meal
- Fill goodie bags for seniors
- Help provide a fun afternoon of bingo or other games
- Craft cards or other projects with a group of seniors
- Help seniors created potted houseplants for their homes
- Write letters or make cards for seniors experiencing loneliness and isolation
We are also open to hearing your creative ideas on how you’d like to connect with older adults in the community!
This opportunity is open to just about any type of group: families, work teams, school clubs, church groups, and more. Apply today and give back while having a great time with your group!