Help Seniors Monitor Their Health!
Do you have experience taking blood pressure readings? We currently have an opening in our monthly Blood Pressure Clinic for a qualified volunteer. The clinic is held on the third Monday of the month from 9:30am to 10:30am.
- Greet clients when they arrive at the clinic
- Take blood pressure as requested by clients
- Keep track of clients who visit the clinic
- Help seniors take charge of their health
- Gain experience working with older adults
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have transportation or ability to navigate public transportation
- Able to communicate in a professional manner
- Must have experience with taking vital signs
- Must submit to a background check
How to Apply: