The Agency agrees to:
- Provide a Manager of Volunteer Services who will arrange all necessary orientation, training, and supervision for the volunteer position.
- Provide continuing opportunities for volunteer training.
- Change the volunteer assignment or add new duties only by mutual agreement between volunteer and the Manager of Volunteer Services.
- Review volunteer performance on a regular basis, keep an account of volunteer hours, and provide a letter of reference when requested.
- Offer opportunities for more responsible volunteer jobs in the agency when appropriate and available.
The Volunteer agrees to:
- Maintain confidentiality and respect client privacy at all times.
- Neither dispense medication nor perform medical procedures.
- Neither accept large gifts nor enter into any arrangement with the client, which might be to your financial benefit.
- Attend orientation and in-service training sessions, and to become familiar with Living at Home/Block Nurse Program policies and procedures.
- Facilitate record keeping by submitting volunteer time logs as requested.
- Notify the Manager of Volunteer Services of extended leave or resignation.
Volunteer’s Signature: ______________________________ Date:
Signature, Manager of Volunteer Services: __________________________